I love to elevate the brands challenging industry norms. My client experience speaks to my passion for disruptive brands.
In my current role, I primarily work with a mix of B2B and B2C tech, including Qumulo (file data management), Two Sigma Ventures (VC), Lacework (cloud security) and Eaze (cannabis delivery platform). My blend of consumer and business experience helps me shake things up and come up with creative approaches — like a fun, consumery Valentine’s Day-themed campaign targeting IT professionals!
B2B / Enterprise Technology
- Nutanix: Hyperconverged infrastructure and cloud leader.
- Qumulo: The file data platform simplifying unstructured data management.
- Lacework: The data-driven security platform providing end-to-end cloud security automation.
- ServiceTitan: The all-in-one B2B platform for the trades industry (HVAC, plumbing, etc.)
- SmartRent: Smart home automation platform for property managers.
- Confluent: Leader in real-time data streaming.
- Yobi: RFID platform for cannabis cultivators and retailers.
- Two Sigma Ventures: Data-driven VC firm with expertise across SaaS, consumer technology and more, with a focus on early-stage companies.
- Volley: The voice-controlled entertainment network behind popular games on Amazon and Google.
- Eaze: The nation’s largest cannabis delivery platform.
- Strava: Social-fitness app connecting athletes and tracking exercise.
- Whirlpool: American multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances
Retail and CPG
- Ulta Beauty: National beauty retail chain.
- Willie’s Remedy: Willie and Annie Nelson’s hemp-infused coffee and tea brand.
- Coda Signature: Luxury infused products brand (chocolates, bath bombs, etc.)
- PHYX: Cannabis-infused sparkling water. One of the first THC beverages to hit the market.
- Canna Provisions: Premium dispensary chain with locations across Massachusetts.
A challenger is not a brand that challenges somebody, but a brand that challenges something. Very few explicitly take on another brand in their category, but all of them are challenging something they feel needs to change.– eatbigfish