The clients: Qumulo, Nutanix, Confluent
The story: When it comes to the cloud, there’s a lot of confusion. Between hybrid cloud, multicloud, public cloud, private cloud…it goes on and on.
My job is to untangle the complexities of cloud and put my clients at the center of the conversation. The key was to monitor the media discourse about the cloud, and identify gaps that my clients could fill. What was being said about cloud? What wasn’t being said? Then, I helped executives develop a strong POV on cloud and get that POV out there through contributed commentary and customer storytelling.
The results: Coverage in key trade outlets on the cloud topic.
- CIO: Analytics in the cloud: Key challenges and how to overcome them (Qumulo customer, LEAP)
- Protocol: What’s the most critical step in creating hybrid cloud infrastructure that can scale? (Qumulo & Nutanix)
- SiliconANGLE: A new path for unstructured data in a hybrid world (Qumulo)
- ZDNet: How to build a serverless architecture (Confluent)
- Database Trends and Applications: Enterprises Learn to Unravel the Complexities of Multi-Cloud (Qumulo)